- An international group
Being present in more than sixty countries in the world, Crédit Agricole is keen to be as close as possible to its customers and currently represents:
– 44,000,000 private banking customers throughout the world
– 11,000 branches in 23 countries
– the eighth largest banking group in the world and the third in Europe by Tier 1 capital (€63.7 billion as at 31/12/08)
– A leading bank in the region
The regional branch of Crédit Agricole Provence Côte d’Azur is one of the leading banks in the area (including Monaco) in terms of:
– Activity (831,000 customers as at 31/12/08)
– Equity (€1.144 billion as at 31/12/08)
– Number of customers in the private banking sector.
The Monaco branch of Crédit Agricole Provence Côte d’Azur opened its doors in 1990. It aims to offer its customers high-quality services and tailored advice to ensure that their assets are managed and transmitted correctly.